Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Very Cherry Dog Days of Summer

Scooter, my Boston Terrier with a pinched nerve in his neck, can't play right now. He's all drugged up on pain killers and muscle relaxants. It isn't a very exciting life for him at the moment.

He still enjoys the pleasures of life to some extent though, like hearing the news, "Daddy's coming home" or being asked, "do you want a cookie?"

His favorite food of all time, so far, has been Angel Food Cake. He takes that after the alpha dog of the house, I guess. Today, I learned he likes Maraschino Mini Muffins about as well as Angel Food Cake. He's been following me around like a little, well... puppy dog, ever since I gave him the first one. He's had two.

He is now positioned at the kitchen door to make sure I don't get near the muffins and leave him unawares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment