Monday, May 11, 2009

New Look for JackeHammer

I started to create a new blog with a new title, but decided I could just build on the old blog with a link to the old "JackeHammer" referring people to this, eventually, new site.

This entry is just a test entry [ RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls] so that I can work on the new look until ready to start using it. If you happen by, it's a work in progress that I'll announce at a later date.

Leave a note to tell me what you think of the new look as it evolves.

-Jackie Melton

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I like the new site Jackie, I think it looks lovely. I can't wait to see what it grows into. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PJ and I'm sorry I haven't responded to your comment sooner. I didn't get this one in my email box like I do comments from JackeHammer (the original) for some reason.

    As you can see, I haven't posted here much. I hope to change that eventually.

    I keep thinking I'm going to be getting away from reporting so much on the City of Springfield but, issues keep finding me. It hasn't really been that I've been looking for them, I just get contacts at times and end up looking deeper. Oh well. No rush I guess. :)

    I've sort of resigned myself just to continue over there, where I've built up some readership and add this to it instead of actually moving here.

    Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete